The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore

This is another YA series I've been into for a while. Sort of an alien invasion/dystopian tale. Many years ago, the evil Mogadorians destroyed the planet Lorien, but not before several of the inhabitants escaped with several children. These people made their way to Earth and have been living among us, hiding and honing their powers, their Legacies, ever since. Of course they are discovered here by their destroyers who are out to wipe them from the face of the universe. Destruction ensues.

I've been a fan since the beginning, but I recently I found out who the real author was. James Frey. A Million Little Pieces James Frey. Bald faced lied to Oprah James Frey. Now I'm not a Oprah-ite. She's awesome and all, but I don't have to buy her favorite things and working at the bookstore caused a good amount of distaste for her book club. But to lie about your life on national TV to sell books. That's sacrilege, man.

Of course now I have to finish the series. Luckily for me, this is the next to last book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing My Religion

36 Books That Changed The World by The Great Courses (audiobook)

Review: “Three Identical Strangers”