2017 In Movies

It’s the end of the year and it’s time to look back on what happened in the previous twelve months.

February

Kong: Skull Island, which I liked pretty well, and
A Cure For Wellness. I’ve already written my thoughts about that in another blog. Short version, meh.

March

Logan, which I really liked, and
Beauty and the Beast, which was pointless. I’m boycotting live action remakes of animated films.

April

Colossal. Really good!

June

Wonder Woman
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Despicable Me 3. Unfortunately.

July

Dunkirk (LOVE)
The Dark Tower
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (biggest disappointment of the year)

November

Blade Runner 2049
Thor: Ragnarok (probably tied for favorite film of the year)
Justice League
The Star
Murder on the Orient Express
Coco

December

Ferdinand
The Darkest Hour
The Shape of Water (bizarre but good)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi 😢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing My Religion

36 Books That Changed The World by The Great Courses (audiobook)

Review: “Three Identical Strangers”